Taking good care of yourself has just been made easier! Live care-free from physical and emotional changes caused by hormonal imbalance. Since its release in year 2014, the formulation that comes in powder form with a delicious mixed berry taste has become one of Return Legacy’s best-selling health supplements.
Crafted with Micro-Mineralised Nutrient Technology (MMNT) and 6 valuable plant-derived ingredients to provide proven benefits to women, this health supplement supports healthy hair, skin and nails, boost metabolic rate and immune system while providing nutritional support for women’s well being before and after pregnancy, during the monthly cycle and experiencing menopause.
Achieve your ideal physique and healthy appearance with REOXlife PRO W+, the best companion for all women.
How to Consume: - Consume 2 sachets daily, morning and night, from the first day of menstruation and continue for 10 consecutive days. - For those who are experiencing menopause, consume one sachet per day.
- Women, 18 years old and above - Not recommended for pregnant women. - Consult our nutritionist or healthcare professional before consumption. - Keep out of reach of children.
*For other conditions, please seek consultation from our nutritionist or healthcare professionals.
1. Can I consume W+ when I am breastfeeding? W+ is beneficial for lactating mom as it has ingredients to improve lactation. Lactating mom should set a date and start consuming W+ twice per day, for 10 consecutive days.
2. Is this product recommended for pregnant women? We do not recommend pregnant women to consume any health supplement, including W+ without the recommendation of their health care providers.
3. Are children suitable to consume W+? We do not recommend children to consume W+. This product is recommended for women with 18 years old and above.
4. Is vegetarian/ vegan suitable to consume W+? Yes. We use plant extracts for the active ingredients, and it is suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
5. How does W+ increase my chances of getting pregnant? W+ can help women to regulate hormones. When female hormones are unbalanced, it can negatively affect ovulation and/or prevent the implantation of fertilized eggs on the uterine wall. A balanced hormone increases the chances of conceiving.